you for your interest in substituting for KISD. In Kerrville ISD,
we offer the training and resources necessary for you to have a positive and empowering role in our classrooms.
job of a substitute can be very rewarding. Our students, faculty and
administration all appreciate substitute teachers and support their
efforts in all of our classrooms across the district.
Ready to get started and succeed in the classroom? Please fill out the following documents and submit to KISD.
First, complete a Substitute application and two-page Criminal History
Addendum and Consent to Release Educational Records and Information.
Also, if you are a certified teacher, provide a copy of your teaching
certificate. If you are degreed or have a minimum of 30 college hours,
provide a copy of your transcript. Deliver or mail items to the Human
Resources Office at 1009 Barnett. Applications will be reviewed and
selected applicants will be invited to an interview.
- Substitute Application (click to access application)
- KISD Criminal History Form (click for form)
- DPS Criminal History Form (click for form)
- Consent to Release Educational Records & Information (click for form)
- If certified teacher, provide a copy of certificate
- If degreed or have at least 30 college hours, provide copy of transcript.
|ADDITIONAL FORMS AND RESOURCES
New Substitute Fingerprinting Information
Click here to access the KISD Fingerprinting information site
|FIND YOUR ASSIGNED CAMPUS
information about specific campuses, please visit their links off the
main Kerrville ISD website. Directions to each campus are posted on
their individual websites.